Minnesota Driver and Vehicle Services Forms

Choose Your State

Q:I need DMV title forms for Minnesota to transfer title?

A:If you are a resident of Minnesota, and need to transfer the ownership of a vehicle, you will have to visit the deputy registrar office. Title transfers are necessary when purchasing or selling a car, when gifting a car, inheriting a car, or even donating a car to charity. To find out more about title transfers, go through our pages.